Max India was formed in January 2016, as the result of a three-way demerger and is the holding company for Max Healthcare, Max Bupa Health Insurance and Antara Senior Living.
Max India provides access to investors in the Max Group’s businesses in Health and Allied services.
Max India currently holds 49.7% stake in Max Healthcare, which is a joint venture with South Africa-based Life Healthcare; 51% stake in Max Bupa, which is a JV with UK’s Bupa Finance Plc. and 100% stake in Antara Senior Living.
In FY2017, MHC’s revenues grew by 18% to touch Rs 2,567 crore, led by a growth of 42% in new and acquired hospitals. The mature hospitals in the network grew by 3% with combined revenues of Rs. 1,470 cr during the financial year while the newer hospitals grew by over 45% to cross Rs. 1097 cr in FY16-17.
Max Bupa is now the 8th largest private health insurer in the country with highly differentiated product and service offerings. The company’s total Health Insurance premium in FY2017 grew to Rs. 594 crore from Rs. 476 crore in FY 2015-16, reflecting a growth of 25%.
Max India was formed on 15th January 2016 as a result of the three-way demerger of the erstwhile Max India Limited (now renamed as Max Financial Services). All pre- FY2015 Annual Reports pertaining to undivided Max India Limited can be accessed hereView More
- 11th August 2017
Max India Reports Strong Financials for First Quarter FY2018
- 31st July 2017:
Max merger with HDFC Life called off
- 29th May 2017:
Max India announces annual financial result for FY2017
- 13th February 2017:
Max India registers strong growth in the quarter ended December 2016
- 8 August, 2016:
Max India announces maiden financial results after listing; Max Healthcare and Max Bupa report strong topline growth
- 13 July 2016
Max India Limited to list tomorrow; opportunity to invest in high-potential healthcare and allied services businesses
- 15 JANUARY, 2016
Leadership Transformation in the Max Group
- 15 JANUARY, 2016:
Max India Concludes 3 Way Demerger to Unlock Value
- 24 December, 2015:
Max India’s Demerger Receives Court Approval
- 26 November, 2015:
Max India announces the Embedded Value (EV) for Max Life at Rs. 5,363 Cr.
- 23 November, 2015:
Bupa to pay Rs. 191 crore to Max India to raise stake in Max Bupa by 23%
- 28 October, 2015:
Max Healthcare partners Smart Health City to operate and manage South Delhi based Saket City Hospital
- 6 August, 2015:
Max India’s Corporate Restructuring Plan Receives Formal Shareholder Approva