MAX INDIA FOUNDATION
Max India Foundation (MIF) represents the Max Group’s social responsibility aspirations. The Foundation’s work is focussed on healthcare for the underprivileged, covering the following areas:
- Preventive health through pan India immunisation, health check camps, screening including for cancer.
- Spreading health awareness through talks, films, counselling sessions and specific events.
- Setting up permanent Health Centres where there is no facility available. These provide free consultation and medicine.
- Facilitating surgery and treatment for the very needy; palliative care for cancer patients and support to treat childhood cancers.
- Providing free artificial limbs at camps and specialised institutions.
- Health Training including training to Traditional Birth Attendants, General Duty Attendants for hospitals and First Aid in schools.
- Spreading awareness and working for an eco friendly environment.
In 2015, the Foundation adopted Dhakrani village in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, with the objective of significantly improving the villager’s quality of life by focusing on their health and sanitation needs.
Max India Foundation works on the model of engaging Max employees in CSR and has over 400 NGO partners. It is a manifestation of the Group philosophy of Sevabhav touching over 1.7 million lives with compassion and care.